Invigorating and bright, pine is a scent we all attach to this season. Whether it is a sweater weather walk in the woods or right in your home, pine is an incredible scent! Bask in all its woodsy glory while you stay warm in the tub! Paired with a Scotch Pine and Cranberry candle you can float with your eyes closed and dream about the wintery wonderland. They are also great for everyday use in the shower. This box comes with a wonderful, soft biodegradable sisal loofah. Those are hard to find so what a special treat!
Each item is handmade not just to be functional but to look beautiful. Paired with exquisite wrapping, these make wonderful gifts.
Our bar soaps are made using the traditional cold process method in small batches with high quality, organic ingredients. We are very intentional when choosing ingredients for each recipe. They are cured for 4-6 weeks to ensure hardness and quality. Candles are also handmade in small batches with high quality soy and coconut wax.
THIS PRODUCT FEATURES
- These bars are scented with essential oil only, no artificial fragrances!
- They are colored with spirulina, and absolutely no dye.
- Detergent free!
- Completely paraben free!
WHAT YOU GET
This listing is for 1 natural artisan bar soap, one botanical candle and one biodegradable bath pouf. I make these out of my home in beautiful Bellingham, Washington. The bar is wrapped, cigar band style with the ingredients clearly labeled. Feel extra good about your purchase, everything in this box is recyclable, even the tape on the labels!
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Each bar will last longer if stored in a soap dish or platform that drains. Bars that sit on a flat surface after use melt away faster because they sit in left over water.
- Soap tested on humans only.
- Candles are handmade and decorated by me with slow burning wood wicks.
Olive oil, lard, coconut oil, Shea butter, castor oil, sodium hydroxide(lye), water, spirulina and pine essential oil.