Now these are some special bars. Made with my own hand pressed apple cider from apples grown on my trees, these were made with a love of winter. And how fitting for gingerbread, don’t we all love those little men? Creamy and lux these, these bars also come with a candle. A pumpkin spice candle! What’s more seasonal then gingerbread and the all-mighty pumpkin spice!?! This pair comes with a biodegradable sisal bath pouf. These are hard to find, so what a special treat!
These bars are designed and handmade by me not just to be functional but to also be beautiful. Packed in lovely wrapping this set makes an incredible winter wonderland gift!
Our bar soaps are made using the traditional cold process method in small batches with high quality, organic ingredients. We are very intentional when choosing ingredients for each recipe. They are cured for 4-6 weeks to ensure hardness and quality. Candles are also handmade in small batches with high quality soy and coconut wax.
THIS PRODUCT FEATURES
- These bars are scented with essential oil only, no artificial fragrances!
- They are colored with apple cider, with absolutely no dye and extra benefits!
- Detergent free!
- Completely paraben free!
WHAT YOU GET
This listing is for 1 natural artisan bar soap, one botanical candle and one biodegradable bath pouf. I make these out of my home in beautiful Bellingham, Washington. The bar is wrapped, cigar band style with the ingredients clearly labeled. Feel extra good about your purchase, everything in this box is zero-waste!
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Each bar will last longer if stored in a soap dish or platform that drains. Bars that sit on a flat surface after use melt away faster because they sit in left over water.
- Soap tested on humans only.
- Candles are handmade and decorated by me with slow burning wood wicks.
Olive oil, lard, coconut oil, Shea butter, castor oil, sodium hydroxide (lye), fresh pressed apple cider, anise, nutmeg and clove essential oil.