Nourishing, tightening, repairing, rejuvenating...pick one. This artisan soap covers them all. Full of essential oils that treat stretch marks, cellulite, sagging skin, psoriasis, discoloration...almost everything we hate about our skin. So here are all of those oils in one bar combined with a proprietary herbal infused oil. This soap came straight out of the doc's garden! Argon oil makes for soft supple skin while grapeseed oil keeps your skin clear. With shea and tallow, this bar is creamy for you with a soft smooth lather!
Our bar soap's are made using the traditional cold process method in small batches with high quality, organic ingredients. We are very intentional when choosing ingredients for each recipe. Ingredients matter! They are cured for 4-6 weeks to ensure hardness and quality.
THIS PRODUCT FEATURES
- These are scented with essential oil only, no artificial fragrances!
- They are made with absolutely no dye!
- Detergent free!
- Completely paraben free!
WHAT YOU GET
This listing is for one bar of soap. Or three for a discount; The Discount will be reflected in your cart. I chose each ingredient carefully to ensure quality and bring the natural benefits from the properties in each essential oil. Everything you buy was handmade out of our home from beautiful Bellingham, Washington. Everything we do, comes from the heart. The bar is wrapped, cigar band style with the specs clearly labeled.
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Each bar will last longer if stored in a soap dish or platform that drains. Bars that sit on a flat surface after use melt away faster because they sit in left over water.
- Dye, fragrance, detergent and paraben free.
- Tested on humans only
Argon oil, castor oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, shea butter, tallow, sodium hydroxide, geranium, rosemary, carrot seed, grapefruit, lavender, frankincense and orange essential oil