Made with real coffee, this bar is not a punch in the face. There is a light coffee smell with the sweet odor of the cookies you want to dip in your coffee every morning! This bar is full of shea butter, making is nourishing and replenishing for the skin.
Our bar soap's are made using the traditional cold process method in small batches with high quality, organic ingredients. We are very intentional when choosing ingredients for each recipe. Ingredients matter! They are cured for 4-6 weeks to ensure hardness and quality.
THIS PRODUCT FEATURES
- These are scented with essential oil only, no artificial fragrances!
- They are made with absolutely no dye!
- Detergent free!
- Completely paraben free!
WHAT YOU GET
This listing is for one bar of soap. Or three for a discount; The Discount will be reflected in your cart. I chose each ingredient carefully to ensure quality and bring the natural benefits from the properties in each essential oil. Everything you buy was handmade by my husband and I out of our home from the beautiful Bellingham, Washington. Everything we do, comes from the heart. The bar is wrapped, cigar band style with the specs clearly labeled.
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bar to bar.
- Each bar will last longer if stored in a soap dish or platform that drains. Bars that sit on a flat surface after use melt away faster because they sit in left over water.
- Dye, fragrance, detergent and paraben free.
- Tested on humans only
Coconut oil, beef tallow, avocado oil, castor oil, crisco, sodium hydroxide, vetiver, lavender and cedarwood essential oils.