What’s the most iconic winter candy? The candy cane! Peppermint at its finest. This cool invigorating scent will fill any room.
Each bar is made not just to be functional but to be beautiful. Set off by exquisite wrapping these make great lux gifts for any occasion, but especially to enjoy this season.
Our bar soaps are made using the traditional cold process method in small batches with high quality, organic ingredients. We are very intentional when choosing ingredients for each recipe. They are cured for 4-6 weeks to ensure hardness and quality. Candles are also handmade in small batches with high quality soy and coconut wax.
THIS PRODUCT FEATURES
- These bars are scented with essential oil only, no artificial fragrances!
- They are colored with bentonite and madder root, with absolutely no dye and extra benefits!
- Detergent free!
- Completely paraben free!
WHAT YOU GET
This listing is for 1 natural artisan bar soap. I make these out of my home in beautiful Bellingham, Washington. The bar is wrapped, cigar band style with the ingredients clearly labeled. Feel extra good about your purchase, everything in this box is recyclable, even the tape on the labels!
- Because this is a handmade product, design and color may vary from bar or bar or candle to candle.
- Each bar will last longer if stored in a soap dish or platform that drains. Bars that sit on a flat surface after use melt away faster because they sit in left over.
- Soap tested on humans only.
Olive oil, lard, coconut oil, Shea butter, castor oil, sodium hydroxide (lye), water, madder root, bentonite clay and peppermint essential oil.